LEVEL "START" - OPEN YOUR VOICE!
NB! This training is not currently offered in English.
For those who have no experience with voice and would like to try themselves in a new profession.
The program is designed to develop speech skills, active articulation, vocal range, and acting skills.
Even if you have never done dubbing, staging, and voice development before, this program will help you quickly and efficiently improve your speech.
We invite you to take a course of 10 lessons (each lesson 1.5 hours of theory + 2 hours of practice in the studio).
Course fee: 363 EUR (including VAT)
Split payment possible – EUR 145.20 + EUR 145.20 + EUR 72.60
The term of study is 2.5 months.
At the end of the course you:
- you will be able to read the text correctly without interference and defects
- learn to control your voice and get rid of clamps and fears
- get a high-quality voice, clear speech, voice analysis, and evaluation of your work from teachers
- master the basics and necessary skills to work in the field of voice acting
- you will have a VOICE PORTFOLIO – a set of demo recordings of your voice made in a professional studio. This will be an effective indicator and the main result of the work you have done.
You can successfully use all the knowledge and skills gained on the course in other areas related to voice and speech – presentations, negotiations, work in recording studios, on the radio, etc.
You will learn how to effectively influence the audience, which will also give you the opportunity to become a professional announcer, speaker, lecturer, coach.
The most successful students can be invited to work for DIGI MEDIA.
The program includes:
- Theory – 15 hours
- Practice in the studio – 20 hours.
During the entire course:
- home tasks
- general chat for members
- individual feedback from teachers
- developing tests for literacy of speech.
In practice, we will record materials of different genres and directions:
- art films
- youth series
- reality show
- audiobooks, etc.