LEVEL - JUNIOR START
Voice acting academy Level Junior Start is for children who have long dreamed of trying themselves in this interesting profession for kid voices!
The program is designed to develop speech skills, active articulation, vocal range, and acting skills.
NB! This training is not currently offered in English.
Admitting to groups to let your children try themselves as a voice actor:
- Junior 1 – 8-13 years.
- Junior 2 – 14-17 years.
The number of participants in the group is 12 people.
Our program perfectly develops verbal thinking and coordination. Everyone who has ever completed our course knows how to control their voice, effectively influence listeners, can sound clearly and clearly in any environment, at any event, etc. These skills will help your child develop successfully in the future in any profession that he chooses.
We invite your child to take kid voice acting course of 10 lessons (each lesson 1 hour of theory + 1,5 hours of practice in the studio). We meet once a week.
Course fee: 304,80 EUR (including VAT)
Split payment possible – EUR 101.60 + EUR 101.6 + EUR 101.60
The term of study is 3 months.
At the end of the course your child:
- will be able to read the text correctly without interference and defects
- learn to control your voice and get rid of clamps and fears
- get a sonorous voice, clear speech, voice analysis, and evaluation of your work from teachers
- will master the bases of work at the microphone
- will have a VOICE PORTFOLIO – a set of demo recordings of your voice made in a professional studio. This will be an effective indicator and the main result of your work.
The most successful participants can be invited to work for DIGI MEDIA.
During the entire course:
- home works
- individual feedback from teachers
- interactive classes for participants
- developing tests for literacy of speech
and, of course, PRACTICE in a professional studio.
In practice, we will record materials of different genres and directions:
- art films
- children audiobooks, etc.