In addition to the normal camera filming characteristics, flight conditions may apply (heavy winds or incorrect custom camera fitting). Also how dynamic video is being filmed (vibrations may occur if drone changing speed and direction fast (i.e. chase video). HD 1080 or lower.
RPAS equipped with failsafe system, which is engaged automatically if loss of signal occurs. It returns RPAS to the launch point or heading back to launch point until control is gained again. In case of drone malfunction, in normal conditions human injuries are estimated as non fatal. RPAS pilot has first aid kit.
1. Preliminary stage
- creating a brief with the client;
- outlining the concept (idea direction, based on target audience research)
- drafting the script and the shooting plan;
- determining the place and cast of the shoot;
- determining the time and date of the shoot.
2. Filming stage
- shooting the video;
- sound recording.
3. Processing the footage
- sound mixing;
- graphic creation;
- color correction.
Additional tasks and stages of video production:
- talent casting;
- arranging crowd scenes;
- visual & make-up of the cast;
- directing the shoot, working with actors;
- managing the set;
- prop selection;
- the use of graphics in the captions and the actual clip;
- recording narration and voiceover;
- recording an original sound track.
The shooting is carried out by a professional film crew using special equipment: crane, rails, lighting, etc.
RPAS has rotating parts (blades) and weight up to 5kg total. In case of malfunction RPAS can make injuries to people or animals. Flying generally is ok, but hovering is possible only, signing special disclaimer by persons who can be involved in the RPAS incident.
Vertical take off and landing RPAS is one of the kinds of aircrafts, of which animals and birds are not afraid of. For example pink flamingo filming done from the RPAS.