American-Canadian media company Vice Media Group LLC is sounding the alarm bell by drawing attention to a growing trend among dubbing companies to force voice actors to sign contracts that allow the company to artificially synthesize the actor’s voice using artificial intelligence capabilities. The Impact on Voice Actors Voice actors are being asked to sign […]
- With support from European funds and NFS, several film projects are starting to be filmed in Latvia
- Growing Trend of Synthesizing Voice Actors’ Voices Raises Concerns
- Why audio guide promotes tourism growth?
- Translating for targeting export market
- We are thrilled to introduce this new update to our studious – Dolby Atmos audio technology. It’s like a 3D audio system for your ears!
No comments to show.